- 1 Fine 20th Century Vintage Kensington & Chelsea Town Hall Coat Of Arms Heraldic Wall Plaque Sign.
- The coat of arms celestial crown in chief.
- A fluer de lis in base of the last dexter canton a mullet argent in the first quarter a cross flory between four martlets sable. In the second a cross bottony gules between four roses of the last stalked and leaved proper in the third.
- Also a mitre of the second in the fourth all within a bordure quarterly & sable. The latin motto QUID NOBIS ARDUI means what is hard for us.
- The arms where officially granted on may 23rd 1901.
- Kensington was incorporated in 1964 into Kensington & Chelsea.
- Made from fibreglass.
- Circa mid 20th century 1960's.
- Bought from an antique dealer.
- With hanging string on the back ready to display.
- Condition report.
- Offered in good worn used condition.
- Having various signs of wear, scuffs, scratches commensurate with usage & age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- The price includes Free delivery in England, Wales & Scotland mainland only, for all other overseas & International countries please ask for a quote.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
13" High (33cm)
9" Width (23cm)
0.59" thickness 1.5cm